Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) are a legal agreement between you and UpPurpose, Inc. (“Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) governing your access to and use of the Company website located at www.uppurpose.com including all of its webpages and subpages (collectively, the “Site”). By accessing the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms you may not access or use the Site.
- License. Subject to these Terms, Company grants you a personal, limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Site for informational purposes and those additional purposes enabled by Company. This license is exclusive to you and you may not sublicense the use of the Site. Company expressly retains all ownership rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of the Site and all intellectual property rights therein, including, but not limited to, all current and future patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, know-how, and other proprietary rights included or embodied in the Site.
- Hyperlinking to our Content.
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
Government agencies; Search engines; News organizations; Online directory distributors (when they list us in the directory, they may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses); and Systemwide Accredited Businesses (except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website).
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations: commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of businesses, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Company; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows: (a) by use of our corporate name; (b) by use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; (c) or by use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Company’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a separate trademark license agreement between the parties.
- Modification. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify the contents of the Site or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third-party web sites are not under the control of Company. Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party web site or any link contained in a third-party web site. Company provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. COMPANY IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ACCURACY. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. COMPANY’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THE SITE, ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
- Amendment. Company may modify these Terms at any time. Modifications become effective immediately upon your first access to or use of the Site after the “Last Modified” date at the bottom of these Terms. Your continued access to or use of the Site after the modifications have become effective will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms. If you do not agree with the modifications, do not access or use the Site.
If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at by visiting this page on our website: https://www.uppurpose.com/contact.
Last Modified: February 1, 2019